Monday, January 18, 2010

18 Days In.......

...And I'm finally ready to face the New Year. The last two weeks have been spent catching up on leftovers from the old year, catching a cold, and then finally catching some zzz's. So here are my Goals for this year (I hate the whole thought of New Years resolutions, this probably stems from the year I resolved to be Bitter and it was the only resolution I kept):

Find More Ways to Explore my Creative Faculties
Read More ( definitely didn't finish enough books in 2009)
Write More (see below for the first fruits of this Goal)
Be More upfront about my feelings with others
Get Out More often
Take More Photos
Post More Items on this blog (yeah, yeah, like we haven't heard that already)
Be More stunning and fabulous than I already am


So there we have it, 2010 is the year of MORE, I hope I can keep up.

P.S. here is the first thing I wrote this year

Waiting
Waiting, softly waiting.
Sneaking sly, sidelong glances.
Searching for signs
And signals of your intentions.

Waiting, softly waiting.
With an unheeded watchfulness,
Long studies of your shuttered face,
For some sense of your feelings.

Waiting, softly waiting.
With veiled impatience,
For a touch, a kiss.
An indication of your affection.

Waiting,
Ever so softly waiting
For your heart.

No comments: